Here's a look at what users will find in each section of the new Nexla UI:
- Overview: The first screen shown after login displays at-a-glance statistics and flow information about the user's account. From here, links allow users to dive deeper into details or jump directly into an associated task.
- Integrate: This section is the hub for creating and modifying data flows. Easily ingest, transform, and send data from anywhere to anywhere, all in one place.
- Discover: Here, users can find all accessible Nexsets. Nexsets are now searchable, giving users a quick and efficient way to find and use any needed data.
- Collaborate: The Nexla platform provides granular access controls for every data flow and component. Now, the Collaborate section makes understanding and managing these accesses simple.
- Monitor: All of Nexla's robust monitoring information and functions can be accessed in this section. Users can complete any troubleshooting or governance task directly within the screens available in the Monitor section.
Check out our blog post about this redesign to read more about the motivation behind this redesign and details about each section.
Oh, we aren’t done yet! This is just the building block for changes to come in the next few months. We are already neck-deep in refining the user experience of each screen. Stay tuned!
📫 Where to send feedback?
We’d love to hear your feedback on this re-designed experience! Please click here to share your thoughts with our customer success team.