We are delighted to share an early holiday gift with you! When you login to your Nexla account you will see an upgraded Nexset Designer for data transformations. This is a big upgrade that brings an even easier and more powerful transform system applying elements both from user feedback and our product vision. A full tutorial for the new interface available to watch here Some of the highlights we are excited about include:
- Nexset Rules: Transformations, Filters, Validations, Annotations all come together into a single entity as Nexset Rules.
- Transform : Easy visibility in Nexset details view removes the need to pause/edit Nexset to see the transforms, filters, validations applied to a Nexset.
- Save and Continue: Save rules for a Nexset as you work to create transforms in Nexset Designer, not just when closing the session.
- No code transforms for Arrays and Nested Objects: By popular demand, even more advanced capabilities within reach of everyone.
- Output Data Schema gets better with ability to hoist new attributes up to the root level. This also up-levels multi-value lookups
- Recommendations for data transformations are here.